Dr.Web CureIt! is an anti-virus scanner based on Dr.Web Scanning Engine, the common virus scanning engine of Dr.Web products. Although Dr.Web CureIt! has restricted efficiency capacities in contrast with Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows (no citizen display, no command line scanner, no upgrading utility, etc.), it is however able to successfully check the system and also execute needed actions for detected threats.
Dr.Web CureIt! is the optimal service for scenarios when installment of an anti-virus is impossible due to virus task or some other factor, due to the fact that it does not require setup, runs under Microsoft Windows as well as Microsoft Windows Web server os for 32 or 64-bit systems (from Microsoft Windows 2000 and to Microsoft Windows 8) and also is regularly supplemented with the current Dr.Web infection databases to ensure its efficiency against all infection threats and various other destructive programs. It additionally instantly specifies the language utilized by your os.
You can make use of Dr.Web CureIt! free of charge to check your personal computer. For any type of industrial use of Dr.Web CureIt!, however, a license is needed.
Dr.WEB CureIt! detects and eliminates:
- Mass-mailing worms
- Email viruses
- Peer-to-peer viruses
- Web worms
- Submit infections
- Stealth infections
- Polymorphic infections
- Bodiless viruses
- Macro infections
- MS Office infections
- Script viruses
- Password thiefs
- Paid Dialers
- Joke programs
- Harmful scripts
- Other malware
What'’ s New:
read about it dr cure it from Our Articles
- A new scanning subsystem that can scan computer system disks in a multithreaded mode to completely benefit from multi-core cpus.
- Significant rise in the scanning speed.
- Substantially boosted security of the program basically eliminates the possibility of BSOD (“” blue display of death””) during the scanning.
- Totally revamped interface.
- Rootkit search subsystem.
- Advanced personalized scan functions that allow to scan a computer memory, boot fields, start-up things, and so on
- . An option to block a network link during the scanning.
- An alternative to close down an os as soon as the scanning is complete.
- Scanning a COMPUTER BIOS for “” bioskits” —”– destructive programs contaminating a PC BIOS.
- Indigenous quarantine supervisor.
- Block low-level documents operations.
- Supported Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.